OVULATION SCOPE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saliva estrogen test.
Quest Products, Inc.
Obtain saliva sample in AM, before brushing teeth, eating, drinking, smoking, etc. Clean lens (do not submerge), place small drop of saliva from under tongue on lens, allow saliva to dry completely. Read "fern" pattern with ovulation microscope (see literature).
Do not use as a contraceptive. Infection or acute inflammation of throat or mouth may interfere with results. Avoid exposing device to weather extremes.
Medications, smoking, alcohol, food residue may interfere with results.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder