OVACE WASH Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for OVACE WASH:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection.
Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff: Wash affected areas twice daily (AM & PM). Apply to affected areas, massage into skin, rinse thoroughly, pat dry and repeat after 10–20 seconds. Repeat for 8–10 days; reduce frequency as conditon improves. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection: Massage into skin for 10–20 seconds then rinse; repeat for 8–10 days.
Discontinue if sensitization, rash, arthritis, fever or mouth sores develop. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Incompatible with silver preparations.
Local irritation; rare: Stevens-Johnson syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic toxic reactions.
Wash—6oz, 12oz, 16oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress