Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, soy lecithin), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; contains milk and soy.
Indications for OSMOLITE:
Supplemental or sole-source nutrition for tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/8oz (1060Cal/L).
Isotonic medical nutritional supplement.
Osmolite, Osmolite 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Osmolite 1.2 Cal (cans)—8oz
Osmolite 1 Cal, Osmolite 1.2 Cal (ready-to-hang)—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children