Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzocaine 20%, benzalkonium Cl 0.12%, zinc Cl 0.1%; gel.
Church & Dwight
Indications for ORAJEL:
Anesthetic for oral mucosa.
Apply small amount as needed.
Use Baby Orajel.
Baby Orajel—0.45 oz
Max Str Orajel—5.3g, 0.45g
Tooth & Gum Cleanser—14.2g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children