Findings demonstrate a significant and positive relationship between morphine analgesic response and most psychosocial factors.
A study of over 3,000 adults examined drug-drug and drug-disease interactions.
The DEA's plan to list kratom as a Schedule I controlled substance would make researching the possible opioid substitute much more difficult.
No application is currently available to connect carriers of naloxone with nearby opioid overdose victims.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Teenagers' Hospitalization Risk Reduced by Crisis Intervention
- Opioid Prescription: Concerns With New CDC Guidelines
- Dementia in Older Men Not Prevented By Vitamin E, Selenium
- Off-Label Antidepressant Use Not Supported By Strong Evidence
- Childhood Bullying May Lead to Depression Throughout Life