October 13, 2016
The DEA's plan to list kratom as a Schedule I controlled substance would make researching the possible opioid substitute much more difficult.
October 05, 2016
No application is currently available to connect carriers of naloxone with nearby opioid overdose victims.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- "Drunkorexia" Linked To Both Eating and Substance Use Disorders
- No Difference Between Omega-3 & Placebo in Patients at Ultrahigh Risk for Psychosis
- Smartphone Questionnaire Effective for Long-Term Monitoring of Mood Instability
- Prolactin-Related Symptoms Decrease with Reduced Risperidone Dosage
- Sport Psychiatry: An Emerging Specialty
- Colonic Diverticular Disease May Increase Risk of Dementia