February 01, 2017
DCS shows a small augmentation effect on exposure-based therapy.
October 11, 2016
Despite intense research efforts and recent advances in understanding the condition, the exact etiology of OCD remains largely undefined.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis