Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea
Obstructive sleep apnea may be misdiagnosed as depression.
New practice guideline addresses the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in adults.
The severity of sleep apnea has been correlated with frequency of nighttime bathroom visits.
Time spent on continuous positive airway pressure therapy improves mortality risk in 'overlap syndrome.'
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Migraine Intensity Affects Muscle Pain in Major Depressive Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Provides Pain Relief Independent of Improvements in Depression
- Short-Term Suicide Risk For Discharged Psychiatric Hospital Patients
- Lack of Sleep Costs US Economy $411 Billion Annually
- The ADA Issues Guidelines for Psychosocial Care in Diabetes