Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea
Obstructive sleep apnea may be misdiagnosed as depression.
New practice guideline addresses the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in adults.
The severity of sleep apnea has been correlated with frequency of nighttime bathroom visits.
Time spent on continuous positive airway pressure therapy improves mortality risk in 'overlap syndrome.'
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Patient Perception of Provider Engagement Impacts Progress
- Antipsychotic Switching in Schizophrenia: Immediate vs Gradual Discontinuation
- Bipolar Disorder Monotherapy Treatment Approved
- Slightly Higher HIV Screening in Patients With Severe Mental Illness
- Treating Pain in Depression May Improve Cognitive, Functional Outcomes
- Anxiety Affects Mortality Risk in T2DM