Obstructive Sleep Apnea Hypopnea
Obstructive sleep apnea may be misdiagnosed as depression.
New practice guideline addresses the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnea in adults.
The severity of sleep apnea has been correlated with frequency of nighttime bathroom visits.
Time spent on continuous positive airway pressure therapy improves mortality risk in 'overlap syndrome.'
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Health Effects and Therapeutic Benefits of Cannabis