OASIS MOISTURIZING MOUTH SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, cetylpyridinium chloride, copovidone, methylparaben, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin, xantham gum, xylitol; sugar- and alcohol-free; peppermint and spearmint flavor.
Indications for OASIS MOISTURIZING MOUTH SPRAY:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: spray 1–2 times into affected areas of the mouth, do not rinse out. Max 60 sprays/day.
Spray—30mL (approx. 150 sprays/bottle)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age