O-CAL PRENATAL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2500 IU, Vit. C 70mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.6mg, niacin 17mg, pyridoxine 12mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 200mg, iron (as fumarate) 15mg, iodine (as potassium) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 100mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as sulfate) 2mg; tabs.
Indications for O-CAL PRENATAL:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress