NOVASOURCE RENAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, L-arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup, fructose), fat (high oleic sunflower, MCT, corn oils), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NOVASOURCE RENAL:
Nutritional supplement for patients on dialysis with renal failure or patients requiring electrolyte or fluid restrictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/237mL (2000Cal/1L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Closed system containers—1000mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Associated With Depression in Young Adults
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management