NOVASOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils); low residue; vanilla, orange crème flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NOVASOURCE 2.0:
Nutritional supplement for patients with fluid restriction, and elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses