NOVASOURCE 2.0 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, arginine), carbohydrate (corn syrup, sugar, maltodextrin), fat (canola, MCT oils); low residue; vanilla, orange crème flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NOVASOURCE 2.0:
Nutritional supplement for patients with fluid restriction, and elevated nutritional and wound healing needs.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy