NIZORAL SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NIZORAL SHAMPOO:
Tinea (pityriasis) versicolor.
Apply to damp skin of affected area and a wide margin surrounding area. Lather, leave in place for 5mins, rinse. One application should suffice.
Asthma (crm). Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Shampoo may interfere with permanent waving. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Cream: irritation, pruritus, stinging, allergic reaction. Shampoo: changes in hair texture, scalp pustules, dry or oily scalp or hair, pruritus.
Cream formerly known under the brand names Ketozole, Nizoral.
Crm—contact supplier. Shampoo—4oz; A-D Shampoo—4oz, 7oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress