NIZORAL SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NIZORAL SHAMPOO:
Tinea (pityriasis) versicolor.
Apply to damp skin of affected area and a wide margin surrounding area. Lather, leave in place for 5mins, rinse. One application should suffice.
Asthma (crm). Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Shampoo may interfere with permanent waving. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Cream: irritation, pruritus, stinging, allergic reaction. Shampoo: changes in hair texture, scalp pustules, dry or oily scalp or hair, pruritus.
Cream formerly known under the brand names Ketozole, Nizoral.
Crm—contact supplier. Shampoo—4oz; A-D Shampoo—4oz, 7oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Opioid Dependence
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Risk Factors for Recurrent Suicide Attempts in Substance Use Disorder Outpatients