NIZORAL SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for NIZORAL SHAMPOO:
Tinea (pityriasis) versicolor.
Apply to damp skin of affected area and a wide margin surrounding area. Lather, leave in place for 5mins, rinse. One application should suffice.
Asthma (crm). Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Shampoo may interfere with permanent waving. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Cream: irritation, pruritus, stinging, allergic reaction. Shampoo: changes in hair texture, scalp pustules, dry or oily scalp or hair, pruritus.
Cream formerly known under the brand names Ketozole, Nizoral.
Crm—contact supplier. Shampoo—4oz; A-D Shampoo—4oz, 7oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders