Most Recent Articles by Nicola Davies, PhD
Stress is the key link between occupation and presentation of mental illness.
"Diabulimia" may or may not be associated with bulimia or any of its symptoms.
You have probably heard the term 'Big Data' being bandied around, but what does it actually mean for the psychiatry sector? Dr Nicola Davies explains what Big Data is, before exploring how it's currently being applied within psychiatry.
Nicola Davies, PhD, suggests that a great deal of research is still required, but apps are certainly showing great promise as a means of enhancing treatment outcomes when used as an adjunct to therapy and medication.
Dr Nicola Davies explores how diagnostic recognition could facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of this serious condition.
More Articles by Nicola Davies, PhD
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- emPATH Units as a Solution for ED Psychiatric Patient Boarding
- Antidepressants for Poststroke Depression: Comparative Efficacy and Acceptability
- New Model Shows High Accuracy in Predicting Response to Lithium
- Negative Symptoms In Schizophrenia Reduced By Novel Therapy
- Frequent Cannabis Use Associated With Increased Likelihood of MDD
- PTSD and Fibromyalgia: Can Opioid Combination Therapy Improve QOL?
- Psychotic Experiences Associated With Subsequent Suicidal Thoughts
- Cognitive Impairment in Adults With Depression Identified by THINC-it Screening Tool
- Smoking Risks for Female Adolescents with ADHD in Childhood
- Are Reduced Nicotine Cigarettes Less Addictive in Vulnerable Populations?