Most Recent Articles by Nicola Davies, PhD
Stress is the key link between occupation and presentation of mental illness.
"Diabulimia" may or may not be associated with bulimia or any of its symptoms.
You have probably heard the term 'Big Data' being bandied around, but what does it actually mean for the psychiatry sector? Dr Nicola Davies explains what Big Data is, before exploring how it's currently being applied within psychiatry.
Nicola Davies, PhD, suggests that a great deal of research is still required, but apps are certainly showing great promise as a means of enhancing treatment outcomes when used as an adjunct to therapy and medication.
Dr Nicola Davies explores how diagnostic recognition could facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of this serious condition.
More Articles by Nicola Davies, PhD
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorder in Youth Predicted By New Risk Calculator
- Trait Anger Linked to Dangerous Behavior Among Drivers
- Newly Developed Depression Before Breast Cancer Diagnosis Can Increase Mortality Risk
- Treating Perinatal Mood Disorders: Web-Based Interventions Effective?
- Sleep Apnea Patients Inspired By Watching themselves to Continue CPAP
- Brexanolone: A Possible Novel Treatment in Severe Postpartum Depression
- Psychiatry Hospitalist Model Allows for More Patient, Family Time
- How Can Men Be Encouraged to Seek Help for Mental Health?
- Advice for Parents Whose Child Is Seeking Mental Health Treatment
- Better Outcomes With Lithium vs Quetiapine for Early Manic Episodes of Bipolar Disorder