NEXA PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1.25mg, Vit.C 28mg, Vit.D3 800 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, biotin 250mcg, calcium (as carbonate [158mg] + docusate calcium [2mg]) 160mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 29mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 350mg, docusate calcium 55mg; softgel caps; contains soy.
Indications for NEXA PLUS:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Concomitant mineral oil. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age