The CDC has been informed of words that are no longer allowed to be used in documents.
The benefits of medical cannabis may be overestimated because of inadequate blinding in trials that were done.
Students at Brown University are partnering with RISD to help repair health system issues.
More than half of the adults in the US said that they would be supportive if they had a teenage child who wanted to transition to the opposite gender.
The FDA wants to make cigarettes less addictive by reducing nicotine levels.
For adults with a serious mental illness, a psychosocial self-management intervention can be adapted for a smartphone app.
Clear guidelines are needed to govern the recording of medical encounters.
Unknown pregnancies and surprise babies are more common than people think.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anhedonia and Suicidal Ideation Linked Independent of Major Affective Disorders
- Rarity of Late-Onset ADHD: Symptoms Linked to Other Causes
- Cognitive Insight Impairment May Precede Neurocognitive Decline in Schizophrenia
- Trump Administration Provides the CDC With a List of Banned Words, Phrases
- Expert Perspective: Link Between Depression and Mortality in Cancer Patients
- Amber Lenses Before Bed Improve Insomnia Symptoms
- Pregnancy and Bipolar Disorder: Expert Interview With Leena Mittal, MD
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence May Mediate Future Hypomania
- Lurasidone Monotherapy Safe, Efficacious in Children, Adolescents With Bipolar Depression
- Sleep Disruption May Lead to Increased Beta Amyloid Production
- Examining Duration of Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Sessions for Depression
- Pretreatment Functioning Associated With Anxiolytic Efficacy of Vortioxetine
- AAN Issues New Guidelines for Treatment of Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Quality Improvement Intervention Improves Documentation of Geriatric Transitions in Care
- Sexual Harassment: Response to a National Crisis