Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (calcium, magnesium, sodium caseinates, milk protein isolates), carbohydrate (fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, canola oil, soy lecithin), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; vanilla, cherry supreme, butter pecan flavors; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for NEPRO:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for dialysis patients, including those with electrolyte and fluid restictions.
Adults and Children:
Provides 475Cal/8oz (2000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children