NEOSPORIN PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Neomycin 3.5mg, bacitracin zinc 500Units, polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, pramoxine HCl 10mg; per gram; oint.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for NEOSPORIN PLUS:
Help prevent infection and temporary pain relief of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply small amount to affected area 1–3 times daily.
Do not use on large areas, serious burns, blisters, deep/puncture wounds, or eyes. Reevaluate after 1 week.
Antibiotics + topical anesthetic.
Sensitization, ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, superinfection (prolonged use).
Oint (both)—½ oz, 1oz; Crm—½ oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy