NEOSALUS LOTION Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbomer, dimethicone, ethylparaben, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid, trolamine; fragrance-free.
Indications for NEOSALUS LOTION:
Dermatitis (eg, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 3 times daily or as needed.
Avoid contact with eyes, lips, angles of the nose, and mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light.
Erythema, dryness, scaling, burning, pruritus.
Foam—10g, 70g, 200g; Crm—60g, 100g; Lotion—236mL
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?