NEOCATE JUNIOR PP
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (fractionated coconut oil, canola oil, high oleic safflower oil), iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; unflavored or tropical fruit flavor.
Indications for NEOCATE JUNIOR:
Feeding children ages 1–10yrs with severe GI tract impairment, malabsorption, multiple food protein intolerance, cow milk protein intolerance or other conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz. May use SHS flavor packets with unflavored formula.
Children's formula with iron.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age