NEOBENZ MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 3.5%, 5.5%; crm.
Indications for NEOBENZ MICRO:
Apply to cleansed areas 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. May bleach fabrics or hair. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Allergic dermatitis, dryness.
Micro—45g; SD—30 (0.5g applicators); Wash—180g
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder