NEOBENZ MICRO SD Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5.5%; single-dose crm.
Indications for NEOBENZ MICRO SD:
Apply to cleansed areas 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. May bleach fabrics or hair. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Allergic dermatitis, dryness.
Micro—45g; SD—30 (0.5g applicators); Wash—180g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes