NEOBENZ MICRO SD Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 5.5%; single-dose crm.
Indications for NEOBENZ MICRO SD:
Apply to cleansed areas 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. May bleach fabrics or hair. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Allergic dermatitis, dryness.
Micro—45g; SD—30 (0.5g applicators); Wash—180g
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder