NATELLE ONE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 30mg, Vit.E 30 IU, calcium (tricalcium phosphate) 102mg, iron (ferrous fumarate) 28mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 250mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ≤0.625mg; gel caps.
Indications for NATELLE ONE:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age