Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 2700 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 2mg, riboflavin 3mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 10mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 120mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 20 IU, iron (as fumarate and ferrous II bis-glycinate chelate) 28mg; chewable tabs; cherry flavor.
Indications for NATACHEW:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age