Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 1%; crm; gel.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Crm: apply daily. Gel: apply twice daily. If no improvement within 4 wks, discontinue and reevaluate. Wash hands after application.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smear and/or culture. Avoid occlusive dressings, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Burning, stinging, dryness, erythema, itching, local irritation.
Crm, Gel—40g, 60g, 90g
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity Observed in Both Bipolar and Schizophrenia
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV