NAFTIN 2% GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 2%.
Indications for NAFTIN 2% GEL:
Interdigital tinea pedis.
Adults and Children:
T. pedis/cruris: <12yrs: not established. ≥12yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks. T. corporis: <2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks.
Not for ophthalmic, oral or intravaginal use. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Application site reactions, pruritus.
Crm, Gel—45g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Mortality Rates for Substance Use Disorders, Intentional Injuries Vary Widely By Country
- Facial Emotion Recognition Differentiates Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia From MDD
- The Challenge of Helping Uninsured Patients While Protecting Practice Finances
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed