NAFTIN 2% GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 2%.
Indications for NAFTIN 2% GEL:
Interdigital tinea pedis.
Adults and Children:
T. pedis/cruris: <12yrs: not established. ≥12yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks. T. corporis: <2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks.
Not for ophthalmic, oral or intravaginal use. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Application site reactions, pruritus.
Crm, Gel—45g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age