NAFTIN 2% CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 2%.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN 2% CREAM:
Interdigital tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
T. pedis/cruris: <12yrs: not established. ≥12yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks. T. corporis: <2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: Apply thin layer once daily to affected areas plus a ½ inch margin of healthy surrounding skin for 2 weeks.
Not for ophthalmic, oral or intravaginal use. Discontinue if irritation or sensitivity develops. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Application site reactions, pruritus.
Crm, Gel—45g, 60g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders