MYLANTA SUPREME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 400mg, magnesium hydroxide 135mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MYLANTA SUPREME:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
10–20mL between meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 90mL/day (Supreme), 120mL/day (Reg str), 60mL/day (Max str).
Use Children's forms.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of ADHD Relatively Stable Over Time Despite Increase in Diagnoses
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- Most Patients Comfortable With Clinicians Asking About Sexual Orientation
- Peer-to-Peer Depression Awareness Program May Be Beneficial
- Examining Rates of Long-term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders