MYLANTA MAXIMUM STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 400mg, magnesium hydroxide 400mg, simethicone 40mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry, mint, orange creme, and original flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MYLANTA MAXIMUM STRENGTH:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
10–20mL between meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 90mL/day (Supreme), 120mL/day (Reg str), 60mL/day (Max str).
Use Children's forms.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children