MURO 128 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium chloride 2%, 5%; oph soln.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for MURO 128:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops every 3–4 hrs or small amount of ointment 1 or more times daily. Reduce frequency as edema subsides.
Painful bullous keratopathy. Ointment with soft contact lenses.
Discontinue if irritation persists or increases.
Transient stinging on application of soln.
Soln 2%—15mL; 5%—15mL, 30mL; Oint—3.5g
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy