MURO 128 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium chloride 2%, 5%; oph soln.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for MURO 128:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops every 3–4 hrs or small amount of ointment 1 or more times daily. Reduce frequency as edema subsides.
Painful bullous keratopathy. Ointment with soft contact lenses.
Discontinue if irritation persists or increases.
Transient stinging on application of soln.
Soln 2%—15mL; 5%—15mL, 30mL; Oint—3.5g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children