MURO 128 OPH OINT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium chloride 5%.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for MURO 128 OPH OINT:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops every 3–4 hrs or small amount of ointment 1 or more times daily. Reduce frequency as edema subsides.
Painful bullous keratopathy. Ointment with soft contact lenses.
Discontinue if irritation persists or increases.
Transient stinging on application of soln.
Soln 2%—15mL; 5%—15mL, 30mL; Oint—3.5g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes