MURINE EARIGATE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Isotonic, desalinated seawater; spray.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EARIGATE:
Prevention of ear wax build-up.
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: Tilt head to side of application. 1–2 quick sprays 3 times per week. Heavy wax build-up: may use daily.
Ear tubes. Otitis or other ear infections. Perforated eardrums. Meniere's Syndrome. Dizziness, vertigo, difficulty hearing, other ear problems.
Impacted earwax (must remove by a healthcare professional prior to use).
Spray—3.3oz (50 applications)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children