MURINE EAR DROPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%; otic soln.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for MURINE EAR DROPS:
5–10 drops into ear. Keep drops in ear several minutes. Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed. May irrigate with warm water.
Perforated eardrum or after ear surgery. Ear drainage, discharge, pain, rash, or irritation. Dizziness.
Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if excessive ear wax remains after 4 consecutive days of use.
Soln—15mL (dropper bottle); Ear Wax Removal System—15mL (dropper bottle w. ear syringe)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses