MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY FULL FORCE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains menthol.
Indications for MUCINEX NASAL SPRAY FULL FORCE:
Adults and Children:
Shake well. <6yrs: individualize. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12 hours. Max 2 doses/day.
Use >3 days; may worsen nasal congestion.
Heart disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. Urinary retention. Enlarged prostate. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Local effects (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing, increased nasal discharge).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses