MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Ibuprofen 200mg; caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MOTRIN MIGRAINE PAIN:
≥18yrs: Usually 200-400mg once daily.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Aspirin allergy. 3rd trimester pregnancy. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery.
GI, hepatic, renal disease. Dehydration. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers: not recommended.
NSAID (propionic acid deriv.).
Avoid aspirin, other pain relievers. Increased risk of GI bleed with alcohol.
GI upset, GI bleed, rash (discontinue if occurs). See literature re: risk of cardiovascular events.
Caplets—24, 50, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses