MONISTAT 1 SIMPLE THERAPY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tioconazole 6.5%; vaginal oint.
Indications for MONISTAT 1 SIMPLE THERAPY:
1 applicatorful vaginally at bedtime.
Avoid use of tampons, diaphragms, or condoms for 72 hours after use. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smears and/or culture. Before retreatment, reconfirm diagnosis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Vaginal burning, itching, dysuria, dyspareunia.
Prefilled applicator (300mg)––1
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Models Derived From Electronic Health Records Effective in Predicting Suicide Risk
- Autonomic Function May Have Directional Effect on Depression
- Predictors of Long-term Medication Adherence in Children With ADHD
- Probiotics Effective in Reducing Rehospitalization for Patients With Mania
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look