Emotional stability assessed in late adolescence is inversely associated with serious mental illness.
Women with severe mental illness were less likely to be screened for cervical cancer.
"Diabulimia" may or may not be associated with bulimia or any of its symptoms.
Varenicline is approved by the FDA for use as a smoking cessation aid.
A disproportionate number of patients with mental illness are obese compared to the general population.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy