Women with severe mental illness were less likely to be screened for cervical cancer.
"Diabulimia" may or may not be associated with bulimia or any of its symptoms.
Varenicline is approved by the FDA for use as a smoking cessation aid.
A disproportionate number of patients with mental illness are obese compared to the general population.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nonsuicidal Self-Injury: Proper Identification and Treatment
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- Mortality Increased in Patients Recently Discharged From Inpatient Treatment
- Depression, Anxiety Found in Patients With Photophobia
- Increased Risk of Low-Functioning Autism for Children of Migrant Parents
- Bipolar Disorder: QoL Affected by Depression, Irritiability
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Psychosocial Factors, Risk Behaviors in HIV Improved by Intervention
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Women With Mental Illness Have Lower Cervical Cancer Screening Rates