Most Recent Articles by Melissa Foster, Digital Content Editor
Endocrinologists reported having low confidence in their knowledge about caring for transgender patients.
Children and teens who used stimulants for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder had lower bone mineral content and bone density than nonusers.
It has been reported previously that symptoms of depression are associated with nonadherence to diabetes self-care.
Mental health conditions, like binge eating disorder and depression, are common among patients undergoing bariatric surgery.
Patients who had more diabetes complications were more likely to develop dementia than those with less severe diabetes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Effectiveness of Exercise in Decreasing Depressive Symptoms
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Associated With Decreased Educational Attainment
- Dementia Risk Not Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitor Use
- Antidepressant Effectiveness for Depression in Schizophrenia
- Signs Workplace Stress Affects Mental Health
- Nutritional Psychiatry: Emerging Evidence and Expert Interview
- FDA Approval: Once-Monthly Buprenorphine Injection for Opioid Use Disorder
- Posttreatment Brain Effects of Psilocybin in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder May Represent the Same Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Not Just an Adult Condition
- Psychosis Treatment Failure More Common in Patients With ASD
- Psychiatric Risk for Female Offspring of World War II Finnish Evacuees
- Making a Decision: Using Conscious vs Unconscious Thinking to Solve the Problem
- Adult ADHD May Negatively Affect Fibromyalgia-Related Morbidity
- Depression Screening Tools Accurate in Post-Acute Coronary Syndrome