MEDERMA FOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allantoin 1%; topical gel; contains Cepalin, onion bulb extract, alcohol, methylparaben, grape fragrance.
Indications for MEDERMA FOR KIDS:
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin while improving scar appearance.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: apply evenly and rub in 3 times daily. New scars: use for 8 weeks. Existing scars: use for 3–6 months.
Not for use on deep or puncture wounds, damaged or broken skin, animal bites, or serious burns. Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >7 days.
Swelling, scar discoloration, severe itching; discontinue immediately if occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes