MEDERMA FOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Allantoin 1%; topical gel; contains Cepalin, onion bulb extract, alcohol, methylparaben, grape fragrance.
Indications for MEDERMA FOR KIDS:
Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin while improving scar appearance.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: apply evenly and rub in 3 times daily. New scars: use for 8 weeks. Existing scars: use for 3–6 months.
Not for use on deep or puncture wounds, damaged or broken skin, animal bites, or serious burns. Avoid eyes. Reevaluate if condition worsens or persists >7 days.
Swelling, scar discoloration, severe itching; discontinue immediately if occurs.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder