MAXIMUM STRENGTH ORAJEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzocaine 20%; gel.
Church & Dwight
Indications for MAXIMUM STRENGTH ORAJEL:
Anesthetic for oral mucosa.
Apply small amount as needed.
Use Baby Orajel.
Baby Orajel—0.45 oz
Max Str Orajel—5.3g, 0.45g
Tooth & Gum Cleanser—14.2g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes