MAX STR PHAZYME-125 LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Simethicone 62.5mg/5mL; mint-creme or cherry cream flavor; susp.
Indications for MAX STR PHAZYME-125 LIQUID:
10mL four times daily after meals and at bedtime; usual max 40mL/day.
Use Infants Drops.
Drops—15mL, 30mL (w. cal dropper)
Extra Str 125 Caps—12, 36, 60, 100
Max Str 125 Liq—10oz (w. dose cup)
Max Str 166 Caps—12, 36, 60
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder