October 05, 2017
Olanzapine was shown to be effective among patients with acute mania associated with bipolar I disorder.
July 18, 2017
Australian investigators found significant differences in early results from different treatments for bipolar disorder.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Mood Stabilizers Associated With Increased Risk for Stroke in Bipolar Disorder
- Patients With Schizophrenia May Benefit From Occupational Therapy
- FDA Committees Vote on Opioid System Modulator for MDD Treatment
- Minocycline vs Routine Care for Clinical Symptom Improvement in Schizophrenia
- Methylphenidate for ADHD Treatment May Be Associated With Low BMI
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- Opioid Use Often Persists in Workers' Compensation Claimants
- Parental Mental Disorders Linked to Work Disabilities in Offspring
- Insomnia in Borderline Personality Disorder May Increase Suicide Risk
- Mortality Rates in Parkinson Disease Psychosis With Pimavanserin, Quetiapine