LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium laureth sulfate, isopropanol, citronellyl acetate, hypromellose, methyl salicylate, methylparaben, citric acid; liquid gel; pesticide-free.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for LYCELLE HEAD LICE REMOVAL KIT:
To remove lice and eggs from hair and scalp.
Adults and Children:
Apply sufficient amount of gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use provided comb to remove lice and eggs. Shampoo and condition hair. Repeat if lice still present after 7–9 days.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Contact allergic sensitization.
Liquid gel—100mL (w. comb)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity Observed in Both Bipolar and Schizophrenia
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV