LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil, petrolatum, glycerin; etc; lotion; lanolin-free.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE:
Sensitive dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Sensitive skin lotion—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Dry skin lotion (scented)—6oz, 10oz, 16oz, 32oz
Dry skin lotion (fragrance free)—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder