LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil, petrolatum, glycerin; etc; lotion; lanolin-free.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for LUBRIDERM SENSITIVE:
Sensitive dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Sensitive skin lotion—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Dry skin lotion (scented)—6oz, 10oz, 16oz, 32oz
Dry skin lotion (fragrance free)—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age