LUBRIDERM DRY SKIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Mineral oil, petrolatum, lanolin, etc; lotion; scented or fragrance-free.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for LUBRIDERM DRY SKIN:
Sensitive dry skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Sensitive skin lotion—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Dry skin lotion (scented)—6oz, 10oz, 16oz, 32oz
Dry skin lotion (fragrance free)—3.3oz, 6oz, 10oz, 16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders