LOTRIMIN AF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Clotrimazole 1%; crm; soln; lotion.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for LOTRIMIN AF:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Erythema, stinging, irritation.
Crm—12g; Soln, lotion—10mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes