Generic Name and Formulations:
Ciclopirox 0.77%; crm; lotion.
Medicis Pharmaceuticals Corp
Indications for LOPROX:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Cutaneous candidiasis.
Adults and Children:
<10yrs: not recommended. ≥10yrs: Apply and gently massage into affected and surrounding areas twice daily for up to 4 wks.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, occlusion. Discontinue if irritation or sensitization occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning sensation, contact dermatitis.
Crm—15g, 30g, 90g; Lotion—30mL, 60mL; Gel—30g, 45g; Shampoo—120mL
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy