Researchers found that valproic acid increased the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
An abandoned drug for stroke treatment may provide a safer treatment than lithium in treating bipolar disorder.
Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) hormone boosted the lithium sensitivity of blood cells in patients who were lithium-resistant.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nonsuicidal Self-Injury: Proper Identification and Treatment
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- Mortality Increased in Patients Recently Discharged From Inpatient Treatment
- Increased Risk of Low-Functioning Autism for Children of Migrant Parents
- Depression, Anxiety Found in Patients With Photophobia
- Bipolar Disorder: QoL Affected by Depression, Irritiability
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Psychosocial Factors, Risk Behaviors in HIV Improved by Intervention
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Women With Mental Illness Have Lower Cervical Cancer Screening Rates