Researchers found that valproic acid increased the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
An abandoned drug for stroke treatment may provide a safer treatment than lithium in treating bipolar disorder.
Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) hormone boosted the lithium sensitivity of blood cells in patients who were lithium-resistant.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder