Researchers found that valproic acid increased the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
An abandoned drug for stroke treatment may provide a safer treatment than lithium in treating bipolar disorder.
Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) hormone boosted the lithium sensitivity of blood cells in patients who were lithium-resistant.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Significant Risk Factor for Major Hip Fracture
- No Cognitive Benefit to Long-term Weight Loss in Overweight, Obese Adults
- Opioid Overdoses a Leading Cause of Death in Rural Areas
- Depression High Among Medical Students
- Evidence Against Palliative Care in Long-term Eating Disorders