Generic Name and Formulations:
Dimethicone; liquid gel; dye- and pesticide-free.
Indications for LICEMD:
To eliminate lice, eggs and nits from head and body hair.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: individualize. ≥2yrs: Apply gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Short hair: 1–2 oz; Medium length: 2–3 oz; Long hair: 3–4 oz. Use provided comb to remove lice, eggs and nits. Shampoo with warm water. Inspect hair for 10 days. Repeat as needed.
Liquid gel (w. comb)—4oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder