Generic Name and Formulations:
Dimethicone; liquid gel; dye- and pesticide-free.
Indications for LICEMD:
To eliminate lice, eggs and nits from head and body hair.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: individualize. ≥2yrs: Apply gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Short hair: 1–2 oz; Medium length: 2–3 oz; Long hair: 3–4 oz. Use provided comb to remove lice, eggs and nits. Shampoo with warm water. Inspect hair for 10 days. Repeat as needed.
Liquid gel (w. comb)—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age