Generic Name and Formulations:
Dimethicone; liquid gel; dye- and pesticide-free.
Indications for LICEMD:
To eliminate lice, eggs and nits from head and body hair.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: individualize. ≥2yrs: Apply gel to dry hair; wait 10 minutes. Short hair: 1–2 oz; Medium length: 2–3 oz; Long hair: 3–4 oz. Use provided comb to remove lice, eggs and nits. Shampoo with warm water. Inspect hair for 10 days. Repeat as needed.
Liquid gel (w. comb)—4oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer's
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users
- Evidence of Methylphenidate Abuse: Characterizing Patterns of Use in Pediatric and Adult Populations