Most Recent Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Congress is being called by 11 medical societies to preserve patient access to Part B therapies by preventing the CMS from applying MIPS adjustments.
The AHA released a statement targeted at their concerns with the Republican tax reform bill.
In women with PsA, there is a higher prevalence of ADHD and depression.
Men who eat a vegetarian diet have a higher risk of depressive symptoms.
Many adolescents on ADHD medication skip or miss doses.
More Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Effectiveness of Exercise in Decreasing Depressive Symptoms
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Associated With Decreased Educational Attainment
- Dementia Risk Not Associated With Proton Pump Inhibitor Use
- Antidepressant Effectiveness for Depression in Schizophrenia
- Signs Workplace Stress Affects Mental Health
- Nutritional Psychiatry: Emerging Evidence and Expert Interview
- FDA Approval: Once-Monthly Buprenorphine Injection for Opioid Use Disorder
- Posttreatment Brain Effects of Psilocybin in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder May Represent the Same Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder: Not Just an Adult Condition
- Psychosis Treatment Failure More Common in Patients With ASD
- Psychiatric Risk for Female Offspring of World War II Finnish Evacuees
- Making a Decision: Using Conscious vs Unconscious Thinking to Solve the Problem
- Adult ADHD May Negatively Affect Fibromyalgia-Related Morbidity
- Depression Screening Tools Accurate in Post-Acute Coronary Syndrome