Most Recent Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Mental health outcomes in patients with RA are unlikely to resolve with effective RA pharmacological disease management alone.
Intranasal esketamine in combination with oral antidepressants demonstrated significant reduction of depressive symptoms and improved overall severity of depressive illness and health-related quality of life and functioning.
The phase 3 study assessed the antipsychotic efficacy and safety of ALKS 3831 in patients with acute exacerbations of schizophrenia.
Investigators analyzed the differences in hospitalization outcomes, comorbidities, and utilization of procedures in patients with PD vs patients with PD and MDD.
Hospitals that have been under financial incentives for more than a decade vs less than 3 years do not have lower patient mortality rates.
More Articles by Lauren Grygotis
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Distinct Characteristics in Children at Risk for Schizophrenia vs Bipolar Disorder
- Nonstimulants May Be an Appropriate Alternative to Stimulants for Treating ADHD
- Psychotic Experiences Associated With Increased Risk for Eating Disorders in Adolescents
- Novel Parent-Child Interaction Therapy Targets Preschool-Aged Depression
- Remission of Treatment-Resistant Depression in Veterans Depends on Close Clinical Observation
- Medical Clearance of Psych Patients in the ED: Consensus Recommendations
- From Abused Child to Serial Killer: Investigating Nature vs Nurture in Methods of Murder
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Should Physicians Treat Family and Friends? Three Experts Weigh In
- Gender, MAOA Genotype, and History of Child Abuse Predict Tobacco and Cannabis Use
- Effect of Long-Term Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate for Major Depressive Disorder
- 5-Factor Brief Negative Symptom Scale Validation in Schizophrenia
- Do the Deceased Have Rights to Autonomy? An Ethical Examination of Posthumous Conception
- Mothers' Healthy Lifestyle Tied to Drop in Offspring Obesity