Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
There is a need to conduct longitudinal studies to determine the causality of this association and the benefit of early detection of anxiety in this group of women.
The risk of developing pneumonia is higher among patients who use antidementia drugs.
Use of the Addictions Neuroclinical Assessment in a clinical setting can allow clinicians to tailor addiction treatment.
Both men and women with HIV were more likely to experience comorbid psychiatric conditions than their peers without an HIV diagnosis.
After 10 years follow-up, researchers found that women who experienced surgical menopause were more likely to suffer worse insomnia symptoms.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder