Most Recent Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
The American Heart Association has updated their disaster resources page with the latest tips to keep in mind when counseling patients ahead of a natural disaster.
Leana Wen, MD, begins her tenure at Planned Parenthood on November 12, 2018.
Accurate, transparent documentation is key in ensuring safe and appropriate opioid prescribing.
AHA, ADA, and Others Express Concern Around Proposed Legislation to Protect Those With Preexisting ConditionsSep 10, 2018
The American Heart Association has published a statement in opposition of the latest Senate healthcare bill aimed at dismantling the Affordable Care Act.
An annual survey of resident physicians conducted by AMA Insurance found that the top financial concern of current residents is paying off medical school loans.
More Articles by Lauren Biscaldi
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses